Nedbank's Second & Further Bonds
Nedbank Further Loans (Below)
Overview Nedbank Further/Second Bond Loans
Geared towards home owners who wish to take out a second bond or use Nedbank's readvance facility in South Africa.
Nedbank offers a further loan which involves registering a second bond over your current property. The following conditions apply below.
1. Your home/house value has increased in value since the original loan was granted.
2. Your home/house had surplus value at the time of the original registration.
3. The further second loan is being taken out to improve your property.
5. The minimum second loan amount is R50 000.
6. Approval is subject to Nedbank's credit lending criteria and a home valuation.
Nedbank's Readvance Facility
A readvance gives you access to the capital amount you have paid off, up to the initial bond amount. The minimum further loan amount is R15 000.
Other Nedbank Home Loan Products:
Apply to Nedbank or other major banks with just one application form.
Why settle for the prime lending rate when you can have a lower rate. Let us do all the hard work for you. By utilising our free service, we can apply to Nedbank or other major banks in South Africa on your behalf. We will negotiate the best deal to suit your needs. Quick and easy, just fill out the form below and a bond originator will contact you asap.
Lowest Interest Rates
You will be pleasantly surprised at prime less interest rates we can negotiate on behalf of our clients. We are commited in finding our clients the best rates in the current SA home bond market.
What Are The Lending Criterea Of Banks/Lenders?